[Computerbank] resignation

Due to several choices I find I must make, i am announcing my resignation from
Computerbank SA, effective immediately.

Should there be noone willing to take on SA, then I would ask representatives
from CAI to contact me to make arrangements to ship all hardware to Victoria
to be dealt with appropriately.

I would like to thank everyone I have encountered during my time in CAI-SA for
their wonderful warmth, spirit and friendship - I shall miss you all.

Thanks, Romana
Romana Challans

GPG Key fingerprint =
F09E F80E 5DCA 9476 7753  9423 2CC7 81E8 4F07 1AD2

"Between the idea and the reality,
Between the motion and the act,
Falls the Shadow..."
(TS Eliot)

express the opinions of Computerbank Australia Incorporated (CAI) in anyway.

computerbank mailing list