Re: [Computerbank] more standardised install discussion needed ASAP

Craige,

while I understand what you are sayying, you are forgetting the need to
develop training documentation, technical documentation, and training
programmes. These tie heavily into what we are installing. Without a
relatively standardised install, we are looking at a ridiculous mountain
of paperwork, and major training difficulties.

Romana's two cents wrth;)

--
romana@timelady.com icq no:393293

Computerbank Australia -  SA branch coordinator
http://www.linunix.com/cbsa/

"Between the idea and the reality,
Between the motion and the act,
Falls the Shadow..."