[Computerbank] Re: [cai-sa] East Timor

Whats the general consensus on this ?
Surely we can help.

CAiSA should be able to manage about a half dozen boxes in near future.
(233mhz +) However we have no modems.
Perhaps Vic or NSW has those ?

I would be happy to talk to them to get a sense of  what they need and
how they have their office set up...(gateway etc)...

How do we move forward with this.. as an organisation ?

<gossner@arcom.com.au>
<http://arcom.com.au/~gossner/>
<http://bigbutton.com.au/~hazzaday>