[Computerbank] AGM

Hi all

Due to the oversights in the announcement of the AGM etc, It has been
suggested that we abandon this meeting and reschedule.

This will mean a proper notice and time for the auditor to prepare his
report.

I would suggest that the next date would be 19th dec. This is possible as
we have a 3 month extension on our AGM date so have until at least the end
of Jan to have this meeting.

If the committee members could let me know today I could put out a correct
notice by Friday.

Some of the problems with having the AGM this week are that the original
notice didn't announce it as being a multimedia meeting, there was
confusion over the nominations process, and no announcement of when
nominations, proxies and motions close.

The eligible committee members  are Romana, Kylie, Con, Dan, Michael, Rob,
Grant and Penni. Dylan and Cromwell are not on the committee as they are
not financial members.

Please let me know today

Pen