Re: [Computerbank] AGM

Pen,

> Due to the oversights in the announcement of the AGM etc, It has been
> suggested that we abandon this meeting and reschedule.

That's ok - these things happen :-)

> This will mean a proper notice and time for the auditor to prepare his
> report.

Yay!

> I would suggest that the next date would be 19th dec. This is possible
> as we have a 3 month extension on our AGM date so have until at least
> the end of Jan to have this meeting.

Actually, would it be worth having the meeting at Linux.Conf.Au 2004 in
Adelaide? It could be held during a lunch time or at a time when something
else isn't happening? I could probably hijack a room for it...

Just a thought.

 * http://lca2004.linux.org.au/

> Some of the problems with having the AGM this week are that the original
> notice didn't announce it as being a multimedia meeting, there was
> confusion over the nominations process, and no announcement of when
> nominations, proxies and motions close.
>
> The eligible committee members  are Romana, Kylie, Con, Dan, Michael,
> Rob, Grant and Penni. Dylan and Cromwell are not on the committee as
> they are not financial members.

I probably should fill in a membership form but HOW do I pay the money? By
direct deposit perhaps?

DSL