[Computerbank] ok i'm confused

All right,

Would someone, and not that I care who, but the secretary and or the president
may like to let us know (as I think it's their job) are we or are we not
postponing the AGM?

I don't care when it is,
I don't particularly care where it is,
I care that it happens and I care that its properly held,
and while I'm at it I care what happens to Computerbank in the future, not
what happened in the past ( apart from learning from it),
I care what that future should be and I agree with a lot of what has been
said. I also think we all have basically the same picture in our heads of
what computerbank australia should be, (at least from the posts i've seen
and the discussions i've had (this qualifier put here to limit flaming)).
Last but not least I care about what i'm doing Friday night.

Thanks
Nick