Re: [Computerbank] documentation editing

I had a quick look at the documents, they are good :) I would add a
quick intro on the
http://axxs.org/computerbank_doc/training/thin_clients page where the
table of content is listed, just a single par, perhaps could be moved
from the intro page (since you guys repeat yourselves ;)

If I can make some time I'll have a more serious go at it, I should
still have login access and manager rights. At this stage it would be
really nice if we could figure out the workflow /automated workflow
system for editing on the new documentation system. Are we just going to
use the documentation mailing list to discuss documents, or some
zope-enabled forum thing (eg the wiki .. or something else)?

I guess I should look back through the archives, since I dropped off the
mailing list some months ago through my own misadventure ;P

Anyway, good work!

Simeon