[Computerbank] Linux printers survey

Hi Everyone.

I am reviewing and updating the CBV list of recommended printers for computer recipients and I would appreciate your feedback. The following are some suggested information you could provide. However, feel free to add any further relevant comments or info.

Make.

Model.

Cartridge types and costs.

Computer system you are using eg. PI, PII, PIII etc.

Linux distribution you are using with the printer and whether the printer runs under KDE.

Was it easy to set up the printer?

Is it easy to use the printer? Does it do everything it is capable of doing?

Is the printer currently available in stores? If it is available what was the name of the store the printer was bought from?

Your location in Australia?

You can reply to the list or privately at

' tcalen@melbpc.org.au <mailto:tcalen@melbpc.org.au>

Thanks

Tony Calenti

CAI Vic volunteer.