Re: [Computerbank] Re: Nomination forms

Hi there

Each state will have one or two representatives on the committee. The way
we see it is that each state will decide on who their reps are and they'll
be appointed to the committee with full voting rights.

They must be members, membership is probably going up to
$12 per year and is pro rata.

Sorry you don't get to vote on sunday if your not a member.

Each state also needs to decide who will be their convenor ( I think
that's what they'll be) and that person with the co ordinators will form
the basis for the state committee.

Hope this clears things a little it'll get better over the next few weeks.

Pen