Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 08:32:24 +1000
From: Bruce Rowse <brucer@ihug.com.au>
To: Penni Diffey <moose@artificial-stupidity.net>
Subject: computers

Hi Penni,

It was great to meet you yesterday and see what you were doing. I was
impressed by many things!
- your "holistic" approach = computer + OS + applications + training.
The people receiving the computers should really be able to use them to
do useful things as you are not throwing them in at the deep end.
- the commitment you and the other volunteer staff were putting in.
- the open source / free software approach.

Below pls find details of a guy in Qld who apparently is quite wealthy
and philanthropic, and attends a church with similar people. This might
be useful for your Queensland branch, or even your south pacific trip.

Regards,

Bruce Rowse