Re: S11 protest I will be there will you? 'dont happy'

Hello all

I would have to TOTALLY agree with David, the CBV General List, is not
to be use as a discussion list for the S11, there are other lists for
that, as I don't appreciate, having this kind of discussion on CBV
list, as its not CBV related.

Jason Rolston
Membership/Volunteer Co-ordinator
Computerbank Victoria Inc.