Re: [Computerbank] bad vibe unfortunately

hi All

Just a couple of things

Ian the problems you described are being dealt with and on Sunday 16th of
September  starting at 10am we are having a tech day which will
incorporate a run through of hardware testing and install/config for
anyone interested.

At the same time we will have running basic enduser for techs who don't
run Linux.

As John pointed out we are swamped there is a core tech group who come in
5 days a week to  build machines for recipients and some weeks that's 16
or more machines sometimes for people with special needs and sometimes
there are technical difficulties which mean a machine can take days
instead of hours. We are constantly working to solve there problems.

On the other issue I'm not at all aware of who Sally is or who she
represents so more info would be appreciated.

Pen