Re: Computerbank Queensland and the [Computerbank] main list

Hi Tony,

I understand the need to have specific lists of 'us' for specific focuses,
like ones for only 'local' issues, but I think everyone should be on a
common list like this one, too.

The more those outside Brisbane know of your development they might have
some helpful suggestions to make. After all, for much of it, Melbourne and
Perth have been there and done that.

To that end, please encourage all of your people to join us on here, I'm a
big believer in many minds working together and this technology can help us
do that.

Melbourne and (I think?) Perth can both tell you the value of finding your
own premises, but I expect you know that. You need one that is CBQ
exclusive and accessible at all hours. Our initial "home" here was through
Heritage Victoria, is there a similar body in Queensland? If so, certainly
try them, it was a walk up start for us. They loved the concept and saw it
as emminently compatible to their purposes in maintaining the historical
buildings they have a heap of.

Down the track, Victoria can use other country premises through Heritage
Victoria.

When you're ready Tony, I have a guy in Bowen QLD ready to set up a branch
or node.

Regards, Bruce

PS. There's another guy ready to do the same in Snug TAS.