[Computerbank] RE: [Australia-wide] possible Computerbank branch in N-EVictoria

[To two lists together, Computerbank people refer below to see why]

Crosspollination's a wonderful thing, hey Yahya? Hey Mark?

Mark, if you're interested, the *Australia-wide* mailing list
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Australia-wide is something quite likely to
interest you. The good thing is you can suss its archive very easily.

Yahya, fair's fair, you try it too? -- the Computerbank list's archive is
at http://lists.linux.org.au/archives/computerbank/ and the site for all
Computerbank's background is http://www.computerbank.org.au/

As you know and like Mark perhaps you can help him? They need a linux techo
up there somewhere, have you got a clue or two?

Deliberate cross posting folks, our purposes are intertwined, for anyone
with the time to add another list to their personal stable of lists.

Yahya knows a lot about the over 10,000 member Melbourne PC Users Club and
Mark knows Yahya. Yahya knows all the stuff about Computerbank I've bubbled
on about over two or more years on Australia-wide, mostly potential, but
Mark could tell Australia-wide a lot about the technical side of
Computerbank that I can't, I think?

This technical side of Computerbank is also known a bit by Michael (Coolah)
and Don (Mudgee) who are on both lists, like Kylie and Bill Mac are, too.