Re: Campaign Story

On 16.08.2004 10:30, Marcus Schreiner wrote:
A general question to the campaign story: Does the player control a specific
FNA leader or complete FNA? Because some briefings adress the player
directly (e.g. Uprising) some others adress an FNA leader (e.g. Manhunt).
I'm not sure about that. For the introductory text there is probably
no other way but to address the player directly. One would assume that
an FNA commander knows how they got into that war...

For the other missions I'm undecided. One disadvantage of controlling
only one specific person might be that it gets difficult to plausibly
switch between different fronts during the campaign.

Jens