Re: need translations for map "The General"

On 26.08.2004 11:20, Marcus Schreiner wrote:
Thank you very much. For the translation and the praising words :-)
But I am not able to get the special characters displayed correctly. I tried
any way of conversion. Perhaps Jens knows how?
Works for me. Map is in CVS now...

> Also I've included the original english name of the map in the map info
> (as > well as the french one) so if some kind of walk-through comes out, people
> will > know which maps are which instead of having to look at the maps or
> wrestle a > dictionnary!

A good idea, I inserted it in the other translations, too.
Good intentions, but not very well thought through, if I might say so.
In case this will ever become an issue, you can simply switch languages
to see what the map is called...

Jens