Re: Level "ThreeMountain"

The story:

[Briefing:]
Commander, you should know that the sitution
of this battle has been worse than it was,
the empire finally notices us and starts to
take measures to prevent us from helping other
clans and prevent other clans from helping us.
There are patrols everywhere, our supply
routes are now in danger, and we are worried
that the empire would eventurally take actions
onto our bases.

Hopefully, our intelligence has some effort
made, and they say they have the detail about
the empire squarden deployment on hand, but
unfortunatly, we will have to take it ourselves.

One of our correspondent has put the information
of the empire army deployment in the Mine Exp.
Lab, in order not to be spotted, he can not send
it to our commanders himself, thus here we are.
We will have to take over the Electric Battle
Station at the same time, in order to assure our
communciation would not be jammed.

You have the commandship.

[When mission starts: (after the briefing)]
The electric battle station has ECM facicilities,
thus I am not suprised, but it seems there are
enemy incoming.

[When Mission is completed:]
All right, we have the information now, and the
ECM is down, let`s get out here.

The recon groug has just reportted that a great
deal of the empire army is almost here, and the
radar in the Electric Battle Station indicates
that there are empire bombers coming in, luckly
we have the job done before they arrive.

All troops, fall back.

There is a map file attached.

Brain @ TW