Re: network game ?

I've parsed the webcvs and didn't find anything related to network game.
At the same moment, I read the different function headers to see how the game does generally run.

If I've understood correctly, introducing a network game would simply consist in sending the recorded History object through the network to the opponent.

Of course, there are some UI changes to perform, like opening a dialog box that asks an IP, and why not introducing some simple chat stuffs, and of course there's a lot of little things implied by this network feature, but it's about 4 AM now :)