Re: Insurrection (Tyarin Campaign) 3rd Draft

On 17.07.2008 23:16, William wrote:
Here it is. It's better, harder, and I fixed some things I didn't know
about before...

It apparently took me a bit longer to play this again than I had
hoped. Sorry for that.

Anyway, I think it's improved nicely from the first version. It's
indeed become a lot more challenging (in fact, so much so that I'm
curious what your campaign will end up at if this is your first
map), but it's still quite manageable.

All I can really suggest at this point is polishing. There are
still a few graphical glitches, messages could be touched up a
bit here and there, and you should add support for difficulty
levels.

Nice map.

Jens