Re: Map testers wanted

On Tue, Nov 25, 2003 at 06:26:34PM +0100, Jens Granseuer wrote:
> If you are interested or know someone who would be interested in this
> kind of job or know someone who knows someone who would be interested...
> I'm open for applications.
>
> If there is enough euphoria here, I'll also post candidates to this
> list for public review. Let me know what you think.

Why not put them on the website in a 'new' or 'contrib' section? That
way they don't go into the official distribution, but people still get
to play them. :) And you can put a note in that section for people to
send you feedback about the level (too hard, too easy, etc -- what else
would you want to hear?).

--Roger