[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Map testers wanted
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Map testers wanted
- From: Roger Dingledine <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 14:36:34 -0500
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivery-date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 14:36:49 -0500
- In-reply-to: <20031125172634.GA4310@fizz.nullspace.lan>; from firstname.lastname@example.org on Tue, Nov 25, 2003 at 06:26:34PM +0100
- References: <20031125172634.GA4310@fizz.nullspace.lan>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Mutt/188.8.131.52i
On Tue, Nov 25, 2003 at 06:26:34PM +0100, Jens Granseuer wrote:
> If you are interested or know someone who would be interested in this
> kind of job or know someone who knows someone who would be interested...
> I'm open for applications.
> If there is enough euphoria here, I'll also post candidates to this
> list for public review. Let me know what you think.
Why not put them on the website in a 'new' or 'contrib' section? That
way they don't go into the official distribution, but people still get
to play them. :) And you can put a note in that section for people to
send you feedback about the level (too hard, too easy, etc -- what else
would you want to hear?).