Re: Attachments (was: A little hints playing this game.)

On Thursday, 2003-12-25 23:00, Chang wrote :

> > > Looks ok here.
> >
> > Trying with .lev file now...
> > I am not sure what would happen. :-)
> >
> > Maybe the file attached in non-text file format would not be
> > retrievable from the list-archive, and would be displayed as
> > incomprehensible message.
> >
> > Well, we will see.
>
> It looks good, and the file is OK on the list-archive,
> I have undervalued the wisdom of the software developers
> of majordomo, obviously.
>
> Then, let`s try with two file formats together,
> .src (plain text) and .lev (binary).

Both of them is looking good,
nothing goes wrong in the list-archive with the file formates,
and, I have forgot to methion that, all the appended test files
are maps already available in crimson fields, they are not new
ones, so you don`t have to copy them into the level directory.

That`s all, and wish a good holiday for everybody.

Brain at Taipei.

 ¹jªÅ½Í±¡¯uªº¤£¥Î¿ú
 http://edm-prg.epaper.com.tw/click.php?ad_code=47743
 PChome¥æ¤Í~~©¯ºÖ¤Ñ¤Ñ¦³ \*^o^*//