Re: Attachments (was: A little hints playing this game.)

在 一, 2003-12-22 07:12, Jens Granseuer 寫道:
> > > Here is a test, the file appended is GPL, because no other
> > > sutible file is found, well ... just to find out if it works.
> >
> > Well, that seems OK to me, in my mail client,
> > the file appended exists, however, in the mail-list archieve,
> > the file appended is showed as if it is one part of the mail,
> > does it bothers ? I don`t know.
>
> Looks ok here.

Trying with .lev file now...
I am not sure what would happen. :-)

Maybe the file attached in non-text file format would not be
retrievable from the list-archive, and would be displayed as
incomprehensible message.

Well, we will see.

Brain at Taipei