Re: A little hints playing this game.

On 2003.12.13 02:07, brain wrote:
> ??? ???, 2003-12-13 01:32, Jens Granseuer ?????????
> > On 2003.12.12 03:52, brain wrote:
> > > I have got a question, what if a letter has a file appended to and sent
> > > to the user-list, would it cause any problem such if the program is not
> > > designed to be used this way?
> >
> > What program? I'm guessing you want to know whether you can send
> > attachments to the list? I don't know. Just try it. In the worst case
> > the mail will be filtered out.
>
> What I was saying is about to attach a map, so if there is a map
> completed, the users in the mailing-list would be able to check it out
> right away.
>
> Maybe it would be better than to wait for a beta tester?

That was one of the options I had in mind when I posted the CFT to
the list. My impression was that people didn't get terribly excited.
On the other hand I could be wrong here, too, so...

Maybe we should just try it out, see how it works, and then decide
whether it was ok or not (and try another approach in that case).
I'd say, just go ahead, send your next map to the list. I'll be
waiting.

Jens