Re: 0.4.0 Testing

在 三, 2004-02-04 02:05, Jens Granseuer 寫道:

> > > This is quite normal, you cannot run crimson without installing via
> > > make install.
> > > Torinthiel
> >
> > I installed it this way:
> > ./configure --prefix=/home/myuser/crimson-0.4.0
> > make
> > make install
> >
> > I thought I have it all set?
>
> That should work, too. Did you run those commands on a fresh
> build tree? Otherwise you need to issue make clean to force
> recompilation of the binary.
> Is the folder /home/myuser/crimson-0.4.0/share/crimson/locale/
> and the en.dat and de.dat files present?
>
> Jens

After I have installed it in the default prefix,
and have run crimson from that, the problem I said that I can not
launch crimson in prefix=/home/myuser/crimson-0.4.0 is gone.

Preference settings?
Maybe having crimson to set the preferences, languages inclueded,
would need crimson to copy certain files in /usr/share or somewhere
alike where would not be touched if option
prefix=/home/myuser/crimson-0.4.0 is used?

Brain @ TW

 |Hc[jŶA}ӽ!!
 http://edm-prg.epaper.com.tw/click.php?ad_code=64172
 PChome~~֤ѤѦ \*^o^*//