Re: Fwd: Dreamcast porting competition

On Wednesday 02 February 2005 03:46 am, Marcus Schreiner wrote:
> Or you can buy a Dreamcast at eBay for ca. 30 Euro.

30Euros, that's what, 60USD these days?  I'm soooo broke.  Heh.  But since all
those emulators are Windows-only, it's irrelevant whether or not I'll have
the time to take this up.  I don't have an OS.  (I do, really, but I lose a
little bit more of my sanity everytime I use Windows, and I really don't have
much to spare anymore)

> Games are free or at ca. 5 Euro.
> That would be cool, Jens. Buy one with two controllers and some good games
> and I'll come over... :-)))

Yeah, me too.  Except I don't think my truck will make it over that big pond
between us.

Dave

--
Visit my website!
http://www.davefancella.com/?event=em

Toddlers are the stormtroopers of the Lord of Entropy.