[BUG] CF crashes when sweeping a mine

Hello,

when playing Tyarin Beach Raid I discovered a bug: when sweeping a
mine by a damaged patrol boat the game doesn't leave the mine choosing
mode and depending on which hex you choose it crashes. If you choose
the hex where you just swept the mine from, the game crashes, it
continues normally (I think) otherwise. When encountered for the first
time the game crashed immediately (I think).

Way to reproduce this bug:
- play the Tyarin Beach Raid map
- deploy a mine (by FNA's patrol boats)
- attack the patrol boats by Empire's units (tried with bomber wing)
- when sweeping the mine next turn you will see what I mean :-)

This bug occurs also when playing against computer. CF version 0.4.5.

  Andrej

RAMMSTEIN, 22.02.2005 o 20,00, Bratislava Incheba,
Info: 0904 666 363, http://www.xl.sk