Re: Second campaign map

> How did you win? By destroying all units, or by taking two
granaries?

Almost both ways. When I took control of the second granary I
destroyed one of two AI's remaining units and my infantrymen were
marching towards the third granary and AI's HQ :-). One more turn and
I would accomplish all three objectives :-).

> That's one way for sure and I'm not opposed to making it harder.
> The really interesting question for me, though, at this stage, is
> whether you're an exception or the rule. Anybody else want to speak
> up? Is the map too easy currently?

OTOH it's just the second map of the campaign and it's supposed to be
played by novice players. So don't make it too tougher.

 Andrej
http://www.pobox.sk/ - spolahliva a bezpecna prevadzka