Re: saved games of 0.4.3 and 0.4.5 incompatible?

On 08.01.2005 00:47, The Fox wrote:
> This is completely agreeable. But when I load a game saved in 0.4.5 in
> current CVS version, the game segfaults after resolving combat. I
> don't know the cause but it doesn't crash when no combat takes place.

Me and my big mouth! Looks like I haven't been careful enough when
fixing a bug with the turn replay. I've reworked the fix to keep
compatibility, but this means that CVS as of today is not compatible
with yesterday's CVS. If you use CVS make sure you regenerate all
*.lev files before trying to run the updated version or you'll get
crashes all over.

Thanks for the catch.

Jens