My attempt to destroy free software

All,

Yes, I'm spamming the list.  Is it really spam when I'm hand-typing the email
rather than automatically sending it to millions of bad email addresses?

Anyway, my attempt to destroy free software is well underway, and Crimson
fields is my next target.  How, you may ask?

By curing insomnia with a powerful alarm clock distributed as free software!

http://pyalarm.sourceforge.net/

pyAlarm's just a simple alarm clock, plays mp3's and the like.

(You can relax a little, I already targetted armagetron and failed, but with
the next release I'll be after wxWidgets, heh heh, hmmmm, should I try
posting to LKML?)

Dave

PS  Couldn't wait for April Fool's on it, but don't be surprised if my April
Fool's joke is recycled <this>

--
Visit my website!
http://www.davefancella.com/?event=em