Re: [BUG] Two computer players fighting against one another

On 09.01.2005 15:43, The Fox wrote:
> I wonder what happened to --level command line option (reintroduced in
> 0.1.4) when the AI player was added (0.2.0). Just try to launch the
> game this way: two computer players will battle each other and the
> game progress isn't shown.
>
> I'd suggest allowing the use of --level only for loading saved games
> because choosing sides, game type etc. would be a little bit
> problematic on the command line.

This looks more like a side effect of the new campaign system
introduced in 0.4.2. I'll change it so that new missions are
started with default settings as that was the original idea,
only the changes made the saved game check no longer work.

> (I won't be available until Thursday. Going to pass some exams (I hope
> :-) ).)

Good luck.

Jens