Re: The undo feature

The Fox wrote:

the undo feature is one of the small things I quite miss. It's a little bit annoying when I click one hex from where I wanted to click and saving the game every other turn isn't... well... comfortable. It wouldn't affect the game much as the combat results are evaluated in the end of a turn and shouldn't be (that) difficult to implement (though I don't really know).

I think we can keep that in mind for 0.4.7. It's actually pretty
simple to add. It gets a bit nasty when the movement triggers an
event but I guess we can just disallow undoing in that case.

Jens