Re: Tutorial campaign

I'm working on the first tutorial map and I can't manage to create
blue's mine triggered by yellow's tanks on certain hex. I'm attaching
the map, try to edit the event (id = 1) so that the blue mine appears
and the yellow player gets the message when his tanks end their turn
on the bridge.

Another nice feature is defining multiple hexes and/or hex ranges in
the unitposition trigger. I want to execute the event when the yellow
tanks end their turn at 4,8; 5,8; 6,8; 3,9; 4,9; 5,9; 6,9; 7,9; 4,10;
(i.e. when he crosses the stream) and I'd like not to have nine events
for it :-) ).

Comments taken into consideration, will make it acoording to them.

Andrej

> I like it very much. I'd suggest throwing in a third lesson, though,
> as moving and attacking are really very simple, especially when
> fighting mines ;-) How about turning the construction site in the
> south-east into enemy barracks (maybe even using events during the
> course of the mission) and having moving the tanks into the barracks
> as the final goal? That way you also get the conquest stuff out of
> the way. And maybe consider scrapping the infantry vs. mines part
> as that could become pretty tedious.
>
> Oh, and the small lines you seem to be using as a dirt paths at
> 5,1 and 5,2 are supposed to be trenches. ;-)
> And the tile at 7,13 is wrong, too, though I'll be the first to
admit
> that those ridges are too damn hard to tell apart...
>
> Jens

RAMMSTEIN, 22.02.2005 o 20,00, Bratislava Incheba,
Info: 0904 666 363, http://www.xl.sk