Re: Tutorial campaign

On 17.01.2005 23:09, The Fox wrote:
> I'm working on the first tutorial map and I can't manage to create
> blue's mine triggered by yellow's tanks on certain hex. I'm attaching
> the map, try to edit the event (id = 1) so that the blue mine appears
> and the yellow player gets the message when his tanks end their turn
> on the bridge.

Hm ,yeah, looking at the code, the trigger currently only works if the
triggering unit is controlled by the player the event is targetted at...
I hope to get around to fixing this tomorrow.

> Another nice feature is defining multiple hexes and/or hex ranges in
> the unitposition trigger. I want to execute the event when the yellow
> tanks end their turn at 4,8; 5,8; 6,8; 3,9; 4,9; 5,9; 6,9; 7,9; 4,10;
> (i.e. when he crosses the stream) and I'd like not to have nine events
> for it :-) ).

Well, for obvious reasons the event structure has some physical limits.
Besides, you would need quite a number of additional events to disable
all the others when one of them is triggered. I don't have a sane
solution to that right now.

Jens