Re: Tutorial campaign

> > 1) Split the intro message into two. You have at least one turn
> until
> > the tank can cross the bridge, so you can issue another message on
> the
> > second turn.
>
> I will do this. Don't know when yet (I'm somehow running out of
time).

I have revised the mission once again, I'm sending it. Changes:

- the first message is split in two
- several changes of messages as suggested by Torinthiel
- changed the infantry entry point and it will be highly skilled
- changed size of the mines (3 and 2)

I intend to split also the "attacking" message in two messages, the
first appearing in the "beyond bridge area", the second one (also
explaining some combat resolving maths) in the "next to the first mine
area". When the event groups will be done, the map will be complete
(save the texts).

Andrej
RAMMSTEIN, 22.02.2005 o 20,00, Bratislava Incheba,
Info: 0904 666 363, http://www.xl.sk