New Tileset, the second

Hi,

I made some progress with my tileset and attached it for review. I
attached the *.tsrc file as well, because I started to add a file
description to it that might be useful for others.

I also made a demo level so that you could see the tiles in action :-)

The tileset is compressed again so windows users need to unpack
the file first as Jens decribed.

Comments are welcome

  Best Regards
    Matthias

[tileset]
name = grimm
icons = Grimm.bmp
class0 = 8
class1 = 9
class2 = 10
class3 = 11
class4 = 12
class5 = 13
class6 = 14
class7 = 15
class8 = 16
class9 = 17

# description of tiles

# Header. Each tile description must start with it.
# [tile]

# Terrain class. At least one terrain type must be attached to a tile.
# The identifier 'terrain' might appear multiple times to define more
# than one terain type. The class id above corresponds to this terrain
# types: Class0 = 'plains', class1 = 'forrest', etc.
#   terrain = 'plains', 'forest', 'mountains', 'trenches', 'rails',
#             'shallowwater', 'deepwater', 'shop', 'rough', 'forbidden',
#             'road', 'swamp', 'water', 'lake', 'restricted'
#
# The number of the icon in the image that should represent this tile.
#   icon = <int>
#
# The move modifier. Values below -1 will be clipped. This value defines
# how much move points are needed to cross this tile.
#   move = <int>
#
# The color definition consists of three byte values representing red,
# green and blue. This value defines which colour this tile should have
# in the map overview.
#   color = <R, G, B>
#
# The attack modifier, -20%..+20%