Debain package for Crimson Fields

Hello,
Sorry to be a pain, but if anyone is running debian could they quickly
make a deb package for me ?  I have tried compiling the latest version
(0.4.2) from source but I keep getting a compile error with SDL_ttf,
I've no idea why as version 0.3.8 works fine, but thats the latest
Debian has got up to.

I'm looking forwards to making some new maps for my dad (a die hard
history line fan) but the first one I made in 0.3.8, I was told it was
not compatiable with the latest Crimson Fields, so I would really like
to upgrade.

I know I need to get up to speed on the coding side of things if I every
wanted to do this, but how would you feel if I had a go at splitting the
screen in half like the old HL interface ? so you have player 1 in move
mode whilst player 2 is in attack mode ? would it be something farily
straight forwards to do ? or would it be quite a re-write to come out
with that style of interface ?

Anyhow any help you could give me on getting up to 0.4.2 would be much
appreciated.

Thanks

Alan !