Re: Debain package for Crimson Fields

> I know I need to get up to speed on the coding side of things if I every
> wanted to do this, but how would you feel if I had a go at splitting the
> screen in half like the old HL interface ? so you have player 1 in move
> mode whilst player 2 is in attack mode ? would it be something farily
> straight forwards to do ? or would it be quite a re-write to come out
> with that style of interface ?

Hm, that would mean, that the attack phase of player 1 is at the same time
as the move phase of player 2. For player 1 the following could happen: he
moves a tank that was located next to an enemy unit. At the same time,
player 2 attacks this tank and destroys it. For player 1 it has moved and is
perhaps blocking the way for other units - although it has already been
destroyed...
Perhaps this worked in HL, where they split the moves from the beginning
into a move and an attacking phase. But I think for Crimson fields this
should not be implemented afterwards.

--
+++ Jetzt WLAN-Router für alle DSL-Einsteiger und Wechsler +++
GMX DSL-Powertarife zudem 3 Monate gratis* http://www.gmx.net/dsl