Re: Units can't sometimes enter a shop

On 12.06.2005 15:38, Andrej Krivulčík wrote:
> While creating the third tutorial map I came across strange behavior
> (possibly a bug):
>
> I conquered the NW base and loaded the hovercraft with 105 crystals (I
> don't know whether the amount of crystals matter). Then I discovered that
> the unit is unable to enter the E base! Even the other units couldn't
> enter the shop. After saving and loading the game everything is okay (so I
> can't send a save file) and unfortunately I could not find a deterministic
> way to reproduce this (it happened to me 5-6 times or so), it happens
> sometime between the loading of crystals and arriving to the E base. It's
> quite mysterious ( :-) ) and annoying :-(...

I haven't been able to reproduce this behaviour in three games. How often
do you get it? If no units can enter the shop, it's most likely a problem
with the shop, not the hovercraft. Did you do anything with the shop
before the issue came up (repaired or built units, moved in/out,
transferred crystals, whatever)?

Jens