UI - multiple issues

I'd like to have doubleclick implemented also in main menu when selecting mission/campaign/saved game. It works in saving and CoMET so I suppose it won't be that difficult to add :-).

Another issue I'd like to propose is an improvement of the crystal transportation sliders. They have inconsistent behavior when clicking inside the bar but not on the slider itself: the in-shop slider moves on the other end, the "just-departing" slider has variable width (probably depending on the total amount of crystals available) and thus it changes the amount by variable amount (sometimes by 1, sometimes by 3 etc.). And in this case holding the mouse button doesn't do what most people would expect -- the continuous addition/substraction of crystals (as if the mouse press repeats).

I also suggest that the crystals transportation slider in the depot window should be reversed. I keep departing with empty
carriers because the convention is that when I want to increase the amount transported I have to "add" the amount on the
slider (to the right) or at least I find that more natural nad intuitive... The slider in the "just-departing" window is in the "correct" direction.

Also I have noticed that it's not possible (I think) to select the blue player only with keyboard. When I hit Enter I select the yellow player and there's no way to select the blue player... Prove me wrong :-).

When a unit enters a transporter in a depot and the transporter moves out, the unit doesn't have the red dot indicating that it can't move anymore this turn (it can't). I don't know if you intended to allow the unit to move further or something is broken but this is no-good.

Andrej