Re: CF Portable?

Why should I do this?
Every month a company ships a new framework - but which framework stays alive? I think it's time for an android port - but I'm a iPhone junkie.

The main problem is that the SDL based crimson "framework" is absolutelly not ready for touch screen devices.

I love this game and I've made ports for many platforms but the next step needs a deep refactoring and I have not enough time for this.

Ciao,
Silvio