Re: CF Portable?

CF is cross-platform. Portable app means that the app stores settings locally, and does not influence the host OS (thus, can be carried between OS's of same type - like, between PC's with Windows XP or later)
PortableApps wrapper is easy to use, so once I get the chance I'd try making the portabilizer myself.
All that the portability wrapper would do is redirect %documents%\crimson into a folder within the portable installation. :)
I tried once, but due to bugs with NTFS on D:\ I had to throw lots of files away. :(
Silvio, you know NSIS well - you use it to make the installer for the win32 build of CF. So, working with PortableApps wrapper won't be much of a problem. It's up to you to decide who will do it - I, or you.