Re: More Soundtrack

All,

This is it, for now.  On my music page, you'll find an ogg-encoded version of
the song.

http://www.davefancella.com/index.php?page=Music

You can also download the midi file and try that, it's much smaller (88k).

http://www.davefancella.com/Music/default.mid

I found an appropriate license for it.  :)  This song is provided under the
Open Source License v2, the complete text of which should be embedded in the
midi file and can also be found here:

http://opensource.org/licenses/osl-2.0.php

I assume it's GPL compatible.  If it's not, I'll find one that is.  ;)

So, the question is, I should provide the source for the song.  The midi is
the source, except that I used RoseGarden, and it's file format is the source
I edit.  So am I supposed to provide the .rg file, or is the .mid file
enough?  I don't mind either way, but it could affect the core distribution
if we have to include the rosegarden files.  I'll send the OSI an email
asking about it.

Dave

--
Visit my website!
http://www.davefancella.com/?event=em

May you have many handsome and obedient sons.