Victory Conditions

All,

I just played Anthill, and I swear I won.  Really!

I wiped out all the infantry for EoK, and it came down to a duel between a
heavy tank, two light tanks, and 4 scouts.  The scouts were the EoK's units.
And he still had all his AA guns sitting around at the top of the map.  When
I lost my last unit, it said I lost.  But, he couldn't achieve his objective
without the infantry.  I'd call it a marginal victory, maybe, since you could
say "Well, they still had a presence and your base was undefended, so they
still won".

So, is this a bug, or a user error?  ;)  (Sore loser, maybe?)

Dave

--
Visit my website!
http://www.davefancella.com/?event=em