Re: Website

On 15.03.2004 15:40, Dave Fancella wrote:
> On Monday 15 March 2004 10:03 pm, Torinthiel wrote:
> > On Mon, Mar 15, 2004 at 01:54:33PM +0000, Dave Fancella wrote:
> > > You're supposed to tell me how pretty it is/isn't, and whether or not
> > > the navigation on the left is good, what's bad about it, and so forth.

[...]

> Green:  Yeah, it's green, barely.  It's #a0baa0 if you were wondering.  It's
> the same background that's on my site, just used a little differently.  :)

Erm, I'm not sure I like the colour. And there's artifacts in the
background tiling. Hm, but the pattern seems familiar somehow...
Would be nice if we can improve that. This way we might even get a
better looking pattern for the game ;-)

> One more question:  There's a feature request script that I wrote up for
> audacity.  Are you guys interested in having it?  I.e. would it get used?
> Audacity's user base is pretty large right now, I suspect that Crimson's is
> pretty small and this script might be overkill.  But it's pretty.  :)
>
> http://audacityteam.org/FeatureRequest.php

Yeah, I guess that's overkill. If we start to think big, I'd rather use
bugzilla or so. (But before you rush off to work on that: It's overkill.
Really. ;-)

Jens