Re: Hello, maps and Windows.

Hi Gregg.

On Thu, 2010-03-18 at 02:17 -0700, Gregg Eshelman wrote:
> Does anyone have any BI maps already converted for CF? It'd save a lot
> of effort and time if CF players shared their converted maps.

The simple reason we don't have those maps available on the website is
that we'd violate Blue Byte's copyright. I agree it would be very useful
otherwise.

> Could someone compile 0.5.3 for Windows? The current Windows binary is at 0.5.1.

Unfortunately, we don't really have a Windows maintainer anymore since
Silvio dumped that platform a while ago. If you manage to get your hands
on an updated binary I'd gladly put that up for the download links as
well.

Have fun,
Jens