Re: Hello, maps and Windows.

Hi,

I'm still keeping an eye on CF and I will provide updates for Win32, Windows Mobile and Mac OSX - but there are no new features, that are worth to update now - ore did I miss something? The change log ends with 0.5.2...

Maps - yes - new maps would be a good reason for an update. Somebody may ask Blue Byte for the permission to convert the ancient BI maps...
http://www.bluebyte.de/contact.php

Bye,
Silvio