Re: Polish translation update & some comments

On 21.11.2006 00:16, Torinthiel wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 20, 2006 at 11:41:14PM +0100, Jens Granseuer wrote:
> This is what happens if I confirm the connection lost dialog after the
> second copy ends turn. If I confirm the dialog immediately, even before
> other side starts it's turn, they can proceed through turn normally. If
> you have any idea how to make a movie out of it, I could try and show
> exactly what happens.

Argh!! I just wasted two hours on this. Gaaah! First it didn't crash,
then with gdb it did, then with a supposed fix it didn't, next time it
did, but it didn't make sense, and anyways SDL_net already included the
fix anyways... Gah!!! (if I may repeat myself)

> > The gdb stacktraces aren't very useful either, unfortunately. You'll have
> > to build crimson without optimisations and with debugging symbols to be
> > helpful. (CXXFLAGS="-O0 -g" ./configure --....) And please be sure to have
> > done a "make clean" beforehand. Something smells fishy here.
>
> Hope this one is better. Both server and client are unoptimized, though
> only server under gdb. And done even make distclean.

Yes, much better trace. Not that it helped much, but +1 for effort ;-)

> $ rpm -qa |grep SDL
> SDL_net-1.2.4-2

Kill kill kill!!!

Here's the culprit. Please upgrade to 1.2.6, and my mind will finally
be at peace again.

Jens