Re: wiki - files

mc collilieux a écrit :

Other matter:
By accident I have create pages group for each level of pages.

The good point is that one can up only one level and not return always to main page (homepage). For example on page crystals, the backlink on top is UserManual and on page UserManual, top link is Main.
The bad point is that Crystals page name is now UserManual/Crystals.

What have to do now ? Continue with these groupnames or rename all pages as before and all pages under Main ?

I answer to myself, groups should not have to be used like this

--
Marie-Claude Collilieux
Bretagne