Re: French translation update

BenjiPower@aol.com wrote:

> So attached is the new "fr.tmpl" file and the relevant section for
> the units source file so this is to be pasted into the latest
> version of the file.

Thanks. I'd like to reiterate that patches should be the way to go
for making modifications, though. Windows ports of patch and diff
exist in case you need them, e.g. at
http://unxutils.sourceforge.net/

> OK so now that the stage is set, which maps should I start
> translating? All of them? Or will the new campaign (hopefully
> called "Seed Of Resistance"!!!)

The deadline has passed, and the vote was unanimous, so yes, it
will be called Seed of Resistance.

> change some of the briefings and
> make this work obsolete?

At this time I don't expect any maps other than Uprising to change
due to the modifications to the background story as they won't be
part of the campaign.

Jens