Re: French translation update

On 03.10.2004 11:24, BenjiPower@aol.com wrote:
So attached is the new "fr.tmpl" file and the relevant section
for the units source file so this is to be pasted into the
latest version of the file.
I'm having problems with the fr.tmpl you sent. First of all, it
was encoded in UTF-16, not UTF-8, but that would have merely
been an annoyance. Worse, however, is that the non-ASCII
characters don't work. Maybe your mailer mangled them when you
attached the file, maybe I just can't figure out the proper way
to decode them, in the end it boils down to: They are broke.
(The General patch btw worked fine, even though that, too, was
in UTF-16.I suspect that having it in a zip archive prevented
the mail software from wreaking havoc there.)

And now to all translators (yes, both of you ;-): Any estimates
on the missing language updates/additions? I'd like to package
a new release sometime soonish.

Jens